While desktop vaporizers are arguably the optimal choice for quality at-home use, they aren’t practical for on the go. However, new shoppers will soon notice distinct product categories in the portable vaporizer space. Often, vape shops will separate these devices into two categories: portable vaporizers vs. vape pens. Although both of these products share many ... Read moreREAD MORE +
The “Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act” could present a problem for the CBD and legal cannabis industries. The ban on sending vape products through the mail has been delayed by the U.S. Postal Service, citing more time needed to review the execution of changes determined by Congress. Originally the ban was set ... Read moreREAD MORE +
- Is CBD an Effective Painkiller?
- Texas Hemp Shop Raid Calls Attention to Unclear Laws
- Can CBD Help Enhance Your Sexual Well-Being?
- New Laws Protect California Workers Who Use Cannabis Off-the-Clock
- Scientists Discover CBD In Common Brazilian Plant