MaxCBD Wellness Soothing CBD & Lavender Cream
|Actual Total d9-THC mg/package:||0|
|Actual - Claimed CBD Per Package:||5.26|
|Actual Total CBD mg/package:||35.26|
|Actual Total CBN mg/package:||0|
|Actual Total CBC mg/package:||0|
|Actual Total CBG mg/package:||0|
From MaxCBD Wellness:
Vitamins, minerals, and plants are already a part of your daily skin routine. This daily CBD cream replaces and improves your existing beauty regiment. CBD combines with the best natural ingredients in the world to serve as a holistic youthener, moisturizer, and protector.
- Revitalizing Moisture: Lavender oil acts as a moisturizers and stimulates your skin’s fibroblasts — the deep cells that keep you looking young.
- Rich Pleasure: As you apply the cream you’ll smile at the pleasant scent and creamy texture.
- Endocannabinoid System: CBD can work wonders on your skin because it improves a part of your nervous system found throughout your body.
- Safe CBD: This CBD enriched cream has no side effects, removes irritation, and can be used without worry.
- Toxin-free: Careful growing process avoids GMO’s, funghi, and pesticides.
- Independently tested: All claims on quality and purity have been verified by an independent laboratory.
This lavender and CBD cream is a bona fide addition to your daily beauty regimen.
A holistic formula combines the effects of various skin rejuvenating products.
The MaxCBD Lavender Soothing Lavender & CBD Cream is rich, creamy and packed with essential oils including powerful CBD Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe, Lavender, and other beneficial naturally derived ingredients.
The Soothing Lavender & CBD Cream targets pain and creates an immediate soothing and relaxing sensation, make it a part of your daily beauty regime by moisturizing your skin, and keeping it looking young and vibrant.
It’s a difference you’ll truly feel.
Deionized Water, Sunflower Seed Oil, CBD Extract, Lavender essential oil, Glycine Soybean Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen®)