While CBD oil may be infused in food and drink recipes or taken directly as a tincture, many CBD consumers choose CBD capsules because they are extremely quick and easy to use. CBD capsules also make it simple to consume a specific desired dose. Because of this, there are a lot of new CBD capsules that appeared on the market this year.
If you are new to CBD, capsules might appeal to you as an easy starting point. As with any consumable product, you want to make sure that the claims made on the label are accurate and that there are no traces of harmful substances. That’s why you should look for third-party lab test results for any CBD product you are considering consuming. Read on to find out which CBD capsules ranked at the top of our lists this year.
Top Five Lab Tested CBD Capsules
Here are three high-quality, lab tested CBD capsules. If you are new to CBD capsules and don’t know where to start, consider giving one of these options a shot:
- Tribe CBD Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Capsules– First up we have Tribe CBD’s Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Capsules. It’s rare to see CBD capsules that are truly a full-spectrum product, but these absolutely are! Not only do they contain 900 mg of CBD, but they also contain (at least trace amounts) of every cannabinoid that we look for in a full-spectrum product. At $0.06/ mg of CBD, they are also fairly inexpensive.
- Hill City Hemp CBD Softgels Full Spectrum 900 mg– Next on our list are the 900 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Softgels by Hill City Hemp. This quality product contains most major cannabinoids, such as delta-9 THC, CBD, CBC, & CBN. It also tests at over 350 mg CBD more than the label claim: talk about bang for your buck!
- CBD Essence Hemp Phyto Cannabinoid Capsules– Ranking at third are the Hemp Phyto Cannabinoid Capsules from CBD Essence. This product is rare in that it tests for significant amounts of all five major cannabinoids: CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC & THC. It also passed pesticide and residual solvent tests.
- Green Lotus Premium Hemp Oil Softgels– Next are the Premium Hemp Oil Softgels from Green Lotus. These CBD softgels contain delta-9 THC, CBDa, CBD, CBDV, CBN, CBG, & CBC. They also contain nearly 250 mg more CBD than claimed on the label (almost 1,000 mg total). These softgels are great for anyone looking for the entourage effect that comes with a true full-spectrum product.
- Receptra Naturals Serious Rest CBD Gel Capsules– Last on our list are the Serious Rest CBD Gel Capsules from Receptra Naturals. These full-spectrum CBD capsules test accurately to the label claim and pass residual solvent and pesticide testing. With 25 mg/ dose, they are perfect for those who are looking for a good night’s sleep.
Turn To Real Tested CBD To Find Out What’s In Your CBD
Whether you are looking for CBD capsules or another type of CBD product, Real Tested CBD can help you find trustworthy, high-quality brands. Not only do third-party lab tests give you insight on what cannabinoids are present in your product of choice, and at what level, but also if there are any unsavory ingredients or solvents.
Looking at third-party lab test results and objective product reviews allows you to make an educated CBD purchase, and therefore receive the effects you are looking for. Visit RealTestedCBD.com to view our comprehensive lists of the best CBD products of 2022!